- Laura van Hal / STIP
- Regie: Laura van Hal
For all adventurous scardy-cats
GUTS! is a spectacular circus performance for adventurers, couch potatoes, cry-babies and adrenaline junkies. A family show where five acrobats balance on the boundaries of danger, reason and on each other.
Wouldn’t it be lovely if you were never scared again? If there were no objections to draw outside the lines, despite of what others think. But what is holding us back? Fear: “Fear is a bad advisor” so they say. Fear is there to prevent us from danger, to make coordinated decisions and to take calculated risks. If fear takes over, does it obstruct your balance? A family show where five acrobats balance on the boundaries of danger, reason and on each other.
In the news
The last show from Laura van Hal, VLIEG OP! (Fly on!) got great revieuws from de Theaterkrant (the dutch Theatre newpaper)
- "The performance is a promesing form of modern circus, that the can give a new boost to theatre industry for toddlers".
- "The circus choreography made by Laura van Hal makes you want more".
- "The mix of modern dance and acrobatics is a feast for the eyes." (De Theaterkrant 19 oktober 2015)
- Summer 2018
- Circus theatre
- 30 minutes
- 8 x 8 x 5,5m (h)
- Niet beschikbaar
- Can play 2 shows on 1 day
- Laura van Hal
- Trio Pourquoi Pas & Tall Tales (Harm van der Laan, Jorga Lok, David Aubé, Marco Gorges, Lisa Barret)